Do you want a fresh-organic-face mask direct from the garden? Cucumber is the main ingredient. As cucumber and the skin share the same level of hydrogen, it becomes easier for cucumber to mask all the problem areas. It helps in soothing and softening your skin which can get you relaxed in no time.
With so many useful ingredients in cucumber it can help you in treating many skin problems. It has become part of daily beauty product into face packs, facials, juice and many other things which can affect your skin.
Cool As A Cucumber
Here’s a soothing facial for all skin types.
- Puree half of a cucumber in a blender.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt,
- apply to your face, and
- leave on for about 30 minutes. rinse with warm water, and pat dry.
Your skin will feel softer and you should have less puffiness in the eye area. And
Aloe and Cucumber Mask
- 1 large aloe plant leaf, washed and chopped, or
- 1 cup aloe juice and 1 cup chopped cucumber
- Combine the aloe leaf (or aloe juice) and cucumber.
- Puree in a blender.
- Apply the mixture to a clean face and neck and
- leave on 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
Cucumber Juice For Sunburned Skin
This recipe is similar to one Cleopatra used to combat skin damage from the hot Egyptian sun and maintain her legendary good looks.
- Pat fresh cucumber juice onto your burned skin and
- leave for 15- 20 minutes.
- rinse well with warm water.
Nourishing Cucumber-Avocado Facial Mask
This magic formula does it all: nourishes, tightens pores, and helps slough off dead skin cells to reveal fresher skin.
Place the following ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth:
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peeled avocado
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons powdered milk
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes,
- then apply to face and neck.
- Leave the mask in place for 30 minutes,
- then rinse with warm water.
- Splash cool water on after that,
- then gently pat dry.
Cucumber is the perfect treat for summer skin: Reduce that heat-induced greasy feeling, soothe itchiness, tighten pores, reduce eye puffiness, and reveal truly radiant, dewy-fresh skin with the cooling, refreshing ways of cucumber.
Want to know more about Natural Skin Care From The Garden?Go to the posts tittled ”Natural Skin Care From The Garden: Tomatoes” ,“Natural Skin Care: Strawberries” or “Natural Skin Care From The Garden: Cucumbers
Post a question or a comment below, please. And,
Follow me and tweet me in Tweeter and here’s the link in Facebook facebook.com/gardenorganic
Yours truly, Polly-organic gardener