Beautiful hair has been symbolic of feminine beauty since ancient times.For centuries, ancient Mayan, Aztec, and Incan beauties knew the avocado as a wonderful beauty aid for hair. Avocado is known as “green gold” for very good reasons!
It is rich in beneficial oils that rejuvenate the skin, heal frazzled hair.Vitamin E in avocados helps keep your skin clear and glowing, and potassium and B vitamins keep your hair strong and shiny.
Avocados are one of the best home remedies for hair growth and make great hair conditioners.They’re packed with essential fats that are super moisturizing. This leaves your hair feeling softer and more elastic and makes it less prone to breakage. And,1. Use the avocado after washing your hair with shampoo.
2. Mash it into a paste with a fork.
3. Coat your hair with the mashed avocados.
4. Rinse after 15-20 minutes.
Avocado Hair Masque
1 mashed avocado
1 tsp sea salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon aloe (puree a leaf of an aloe plant)
Blend all ingredients and massage into scalp and onto hair. Leave on 20-30 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and rinse again. Style as usual.
Check this out:
- Mash one avocado which is recommended for its hydrating benefits and proteins and mix with one-tablespoon lemon juice, one teaspoon of sea salt, and one tablespoon of pure aloe until it becomes a paste.
- Comb through hair with your fingertips.
- Cover hair with a plastic shower cap or bag, and wrap a towel around it to seal in the treatment.
- Leave in for 20-30 minutes and enjoy a great book, CD or even better – just savor the peace and quiet!
- Unwrap you newly conditioned hair. Rinse, shampoo and rinse again for soft, luxurious hair!
Shiny Soft Hair Treatment
In a small bowl, mash and combine:
- 1 avocado (1/2 for shorter hair)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
Apply to hair and allow to remain 30 minutes or longer, then shampoo and condition as usual. Amazingly silky, shiny, soft hair
Beer has high levels of Vitamin B and natural sugars that build thickness and volume into hair and add sheen.
Here’s how to include it in your routine:
1. Use room temperature beer that’s flat.
2. Apply it as a rinse after you wash out your conditioner.
3. Rinse your hair with plain water.
The beer acts as a natural setting lotion, giving blow-dried hair increased vitality, resilience and hold. The B vitamins and natural sugar add body and shine. Don’t worry: The stale-beer smell will disappear very quickly.
Want to know more about hair treatment with avocado and rinse with beer?
Then, post your question below.
Tweet me in Tweeter and follow me on Facebook.
Yours truly,Polly – Organic Gardener